Terms and Conditions
● Plan My Event Bali may share photos or video content on social media platforms 1 week after the event unless requested otherwise. They may also be used for marketing and promotions.
● Client understands that Plan My Event Bali acts as an agent for venues and suppliers and as such cannot be held liable for any mistakes or problems that may arise from third parties.
Client understands that Plan My Event Bali is NOT a wedding planning service, client can book concierge services for advice, extra help or on the day coordination if required.
● Deposits are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in writing
● Plan My Event Bali may require further information or documents from client, client agrees to send these through by due date or we will not be held responsible for any delays or issues that may arise
● Client agrees to pay all deposits and balances by due dates
● Client understands that each third party may have contracts of their own that may need to be agreed upon or give consent for Plan My Event Bali to accept terms on their behalf and takes responsibility for fulfilling requirements
● If for any reason Client does not make it to Bali for their event that they are not entitled to any refunds or compensation, Plan My Event Bali highly recommends taking out insurance that covers events.
● Plan My Event Bali is not accountable for acts of god that may disrupt event day or flights to and from Bali
● All quotes and pricing maybe subject to change by our suppliers as per their terms and conditions.
● Pricing is not confirmed as final until invoice has been issued and deposit paid.
● Event date is not booked with until deposit has been paid and confirmation sent to client
● Change of date is only allowed if confirmed with Plan My Event Bali and our vendors
● Cancellation of event once balance is paid will result in forfeit of monies paid. Plan My Event Bali can assist in providing a letter for insurance claims.