Booking bonus – 100,000 voucher to use on Plan My Event Bali
Sikh Wedding Priest (non legal)
Sikh Wedding Priest Bali.
Ceremony performed in Punjabis / Hindi or English.
In a Sikh Punjabi wedding, the bride and groom will walk around in tow around the Guru Granth Sahib, Four times this is called “laavaan”. This signfies they not only accept each other as one soul in two bodies but also as the Guru as the center of their marraige.
Ceremony cost includes –
- All Ceremony materials and equipment to perform the ceremony
- Optional to add Kirtan players
Does not include Flowers or garland for Bride and Groom, please add as extra.
Please note travel fees may apply for ceremony outside of 10km of Seminyak, price on enquiry.
Terms and Conditions from Henna Bali
- 50% Non refundable deposit required to secure booking
- Final payment due in full 30 days prior to wedding / event date (non refundable)
- Symbolic ceremonies are NON Legally binding. If you wish for a legal ceremony please refer to other selections of pastors.