Booking bonus – 100,000 voucher to use on Plan My Event Bali
Celebrant – My Bali Celebrant – Min (Non legal)
Celebrant – Min for commitment ceremony (weddings and vow renewal)
Name: Min Lomo
Origin: Indonesia/ Australia
Style: Warm, re-assuring, and professional
Min is an Indonesian of Chinese descent who grew up in Australia. Born in Sumatera, he finished his high school education and lived for 27 years in Sydney.
Min has worked across a wide range of industries from sports and fitness and hospitality all his life, He understands people and is great at putting them at ease. Most importantly, he focuses on helping the bride and groom to be totally present, calm, and immersed in giving their hearts to each other during the happiest moment of their lives.
Meeting people and telling stories are two of the things Min enjoys most; and as a celebrant he gets to combine both passions. The story of how two individuals found each other, fell in love and decided to get married is the greatest story of all. He is truly honored to be a part of this kind of story telling.
Whether your ceremony is held in intimate garden, a vibrant beachfront, or a beautiful ballroom, Min is committed to crafting and delivering a beautiful and meaningful ceremony.
Available for commitment ceremonies in English, Indonesian, and Mandarin (contact us for further details).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuktNghCZLM – Sample Video
My Bali Celebrant is a personalized business based on the beautiful island of Bali. We have the widest range of celebrants, priests, ministers and MC’s for all things weddings and events in Bali.
Whether you need a legal marriage, commitment ceremony, vow renewal or are simply looking for a Western Celebrant to conduct your ceremony or even a confident MC to run the evening, we can help!
Ceremony cost includes –
- Ceremony text and liturgy with custom edits (Selection of liturgy’s will be given to choose from)
- Option of vows or write your own
- Ceremony up to 30 minutes
- Symbolic Certificate for Bride and Groom
Please note travel fees may apply for ceremony outside of 10km of Seminyak as per below
Uluwatu – 500,000
Ubud – 500,000
Seseh Beach – 300,000
Ketawel – 300,000
Nusa Lembongan – 1,500,000
Lovina / North Bali – 1,500,000
Terms and Conditions
- 50% Non refundable deposit required to secure booking
- Final payment due in full 30 days prior to wedding / event date (non refundable)
- Draft ceremony liturgy will be provided 2 weeks prior to wedding for approval
- In the event of delays, My Bali Celebrant team will stay 1.5 hours past Ceremony Original start time, after this a fee of 500,000 Per hour will apply
- Please provide drinking water for My Bali Celebrant team at venue
- Symbolic ceremonies are NON Legally binding. If you wish for a legal ceremony please refer to other selections of pastors.