Booking bonus – 100,000 voucher to use on Plan My Event Bali
Celebrant – Rudy (Non legal)
Celebrant -Rudy for commitment ceremony (weddings and vow renewal)
Rudy has been a celebrant in Bali for over a decade and has helped 100’s of couples marry – both foreign and local.
Rudy speaks good English and can conduct a ceremony in either Indonesian or English, please note Rudy can NOT provide a legally binding ceremony. All ceremonies are symbolic only.
Ceremony cost includes –
- Ceremony text and liturgy with custom edits (Selection of liturgy’s will be given to choose from)
- Option of vows or write your own
- Ceremony up to 30 minutes
- Symbolic Certificate for Bride and Groom
Please note travel fees may apply for ceremony outside of 10km of Seminyak as per below
Uluwatu – 500,000
Ubud – 500,000
Seseh Beach – 300,000
Ketawel – 300,000
Nusa Lembongan – 1,500,000
Lovina / North Bali – 1,500,000
Terms and Conditions
- 50% Non refundable deposit required to secure booking
- Final payment due in full 30 days prior to wedding / event date (non refundable)
- Draft ceremony liturgy will be provided 2 weeks prior to wedding for approval
- In the event of delays, Rudy will stay 1.5 hours past Ceremony Original start time, after this a fee of 500,000 Per hour will apply
- Please provide drinking water for Rudy at venue
- Symbolic ceremonies are NON Legally binding. If you wish for a legal ceremony please refer to other selections of pastors.